Thursday, February 24, 2011

Multi Room 5.1 Speakers Switch

This spring you will smell a bit of ourselves and of those scents that spread in the air, so simply. Three wonderful memories


Sinceramente non ho mai sentito il bisogno della primavera, non è la mia stagione preferita e neppure "un periodo della vita" che mi affascina; dicono porti novità, serenità and quiet, but I always found the opposite.
And now I'm here, I think with a smile:

"But when you come?"

are enhanced a little girl, I entertain, I have a lot of things I want to do. First of all, I want all immortalized in the photos that I will: with the green grass, colorful trees (which are masked too) and a butterfly, I know that you love so much.
I want to trap and keep your smile forever in a sharp picture and bright, but I would not care if he moved, first of all I know you're on the subject, and that's what counts.
because I want to photograph every detail is important for me, I remember all the words are not enough, how do you write too many and you know it, but I do not blame you.
I want to listen to you "You are " and fall into tears, pretend you do not have eyes, and I wish you knew it and what you would have never done.

Maybe I want too many things, only images, futile dreams ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment