Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How Do I Know If My Monitor Is High Definition

Letter to a god, if it really exists.

Dear god, I write your name with a lowercase letter because I think that you do not and then there might not be of importance for me, then you should not touch.
Maybe I'll be writing to someone, or perhaps to nothing, to nothing, but I write anyway.
Why am I so? Why have these attitudes?
I did something bad in previous lives?
do not know, god, I see happy people next to me and I feel a weight in my heart, I see kids who I love salt and melancholy, and I think I see kindness. What I think? A
everything that humans do every day, how many truths and lies behind his words and the way they relate with others.
Why are not happy god?
I have everything that makes a person happy, but because I, personally, are not?
What am I missing? I'm talking not of objects but for me personally, God.

If you answer would be a great gesture of kindness, I must ask too many other things.

Write soon, give me a sign as they say.

Gabriella

0 comments:

Post a Comment