Sunday, February 13, 2011

Does Cherry Eye Hurt?

dusts off the walls of my house and nineteenth-century novels I read, I ask what is life but no one answers.

And 'one of the days when time goes fast, you promise to do a certain action at a certain time, then look at your watch and discover that you're late.
delay, waiver. Surrender, ah, yes.
I'm putting "cautiously" the basis for my little dream - E. means - except that, given my (s) Fortunately, the only fault I got between 6 other parcels, I would say "that great blow to sit," Yeah. But do not give me to win, we return tomorrow or Tuesday, and I see to buy the right one, so I can start.

My father and today we made cookies for S.valentino, he made a chocolate cake with coconut on the surface, I mess up (yes, I would call them) chocolate heart-shaped, that look like muffin but that's okay.

last thing, I found another key! I do not know if I had already written, but is an event, now I have two alike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment