Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Put Your Head In A Hairstyle

Locchi

There are other stories like Locchi Valentina, 18, who is blind, has dug out the payout program Italia1 (Sarabande), having won over audiences that followed for weeks.
From the website of Valentina:
" I was small, baby ... So! Premature grave. The first fight was hard to stay alive. I've done some damage but the important thing, always, is to live. And then I say, live life! My childhood was beautiful thanks to the love and interest of those who were near me: my family, school, friends. The discovery of the world and the beautiful feelings it gives you: Water has always been the environment of freedom and relaxation, such exhilaration and liberation of the game of fantasy, play and dance as a journey in space intelligence, the school as conquest of infinite lightness. Find out with the others that have always guided me, led me to love so intensely la vita. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment