Monday, January 24, 2011

Gifts For Burn Victims

Another Country

the wings: "Hm. Forgive me ... "
committed:" Tell me! "
the wings:" I can not find the "homosexuality". Have you moved? "
committed: «...»
the wings, 'Well, maybe in reality it was called" gay / lesbian, "I do not remember exactly ..."
committed: «...»
the wings: "I've caused an injury?"
committed: "Eh? Huh? No, sorry, I was thinking. "
the wings," Bravo. And then? "
committed:" No, I do not think I have ... Are you sure that there was a section ... dedicated a. .. what? "
the wings," sure. Look, it was right there among the books on mental illness. It was between "anorexia / bulimia" and "drugs / addiction."
committed: «...»
the wings: "Yes, I know, that the drug is not a mental illness, but I assure you that everything was prepared like that. "
committed:" Maybe in the "psychology"? "
the wings:" No, I already checked. "
committed:" Then try "fiction." They are in alphabetical order. What interests you? "
the wings:" Let's say that starts with C. "
committed: «...»
the wings: "Pardon me, humor industry."

In fact, the section was really moved to the department of fiction, the latest on the lowest shelf of a bookcase Remote gut near the emergency exit. Includes fourteen titles of stories all the same: a countertenor yearns for a tenor, but is seduced by a deep bass that leaves him in pieces. (And because I am poor, I am pianxer, sigh.)
The tag is hidden by a pile of catalogs. That's why I had missed.

The main library in the network of a European country in the case includes two different sections for "homosexuality" and "transsexuality", both grouped under "society and culture." "Homosexuality" is in turn divided into "male" and "female", and includes fiction and nonfiction in five different languages, for a total of 4802 titles.

I know, you can not compare a library to a bookstore internet.
But for that, you can not even compare the first country in the second.

When will we learn that what is good also helps the bee hive?

0 comments:

Post a Comment