Monday, January 24, 2011

Games Online Where You Can Get Pregnant

The story of Simon's story Valentina Atzori


41anni Simona is a girl who was born with a serious malformation: do not have both arms.
Despite this, Simon has become a dancer and now performs in the best theaters in Italy (Padova will also perform in February). Simon, as well as dancing, she also learned to paint without using their hands and favorite subjects of his paintings are the hugs. In the episode, "Invincible" in the program while Italy1 she paints says: "The color is alive and it seems to give life to something." Within this episode, she tells her story and says the big question interesting that the children I have is: "If God gave you a wish you would like to get back in your arms? My answer was no, because one does not know how to use them and second because it makes no sense. "Then the announcer Mark Berry makes one question: "What are the moments that you feel most in need?" Simon replied: "I am the other to get in trouble, because I have my way I see, I'm positive, it happens that people look at me the poor face, maybe he does not say but you see, I smile at these people. "
" I thought sometimes that there are real limits on who is watching us, "a phrase taken from the book by Atzori Simona Candido Reedy "And call them disabled.
the question: "It 's been difficult to claim your special talent?" Simon said: "
E 'was difficult and simple at the same time. I can say that my secret was to always believe until the end and never stop dreaming until the others started to dream with me and actually took the place of my dreams. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment