Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sayings About Personality

Even the theater ..


This article I took from the site www.oltrelebarriere.net about a disabled boy, who became an actor.
was 9 David Anzalone realized for the first time to be born actor, his current job. But it was only to realize it, because they just become a teenager in the town hall wrote on his identity card, under "professional services", the incredible decision: 'Handicapped'.
people, you know, does not go beyond appearances and its adverse to him at birth: a spastic quadriplegia, which is a muscular deficit of the four limbs, which causes difficulty walking and difficulty in the articulation of the word. "In the summer my parents sent me on vacation from her maternal grandmother in Piticchio, a small village medieval, mostly inhabited by elderly people, in the inland Marches. Every afternoon the great-grandmother would gather in a square near the walls. I felt their eyes on him. "Poor boy, what a misfortune ..." she murmured.

I thought, you see they are talking about me? I had a burst of pride, but which unfortunately, are basically only handicapped! So I decided to just sit andarmi in their midst. Fuggifuggi general. The few still had the look of someone who thinks: "And now? I look at him or do I ignore it? ". As long as an old man took courage and cried: "But is not that clings to the case?". The "disease" meant. And I, in return: no, still, if you only spit. There was a moment of silence, then everyone laughed. At that moment I realized that I could add a little laughter 'the environment'.
past 23 years, this is what David Anzalone continues to do: laugh at himself. On the Internet, television, theater (his monologue Targato H, since January 2006, he toured Italy, February 19 will be back by popular demand: the first stage of Milan, Teatro della Cooperativa), now also in the library, with handicapped and carrion, published by Mondadori, written together with Alessandro Castriota. "Carrion" because to Anzalone, aka Zanza, certainly does not lack sarcasm, first against persons engaged in its own terms. In fact, it looks like this: "After so many comedians handicapped, a disabled person who finally does the comic. They call us the disabled, and you're whole life to ask: but what the hell I'll be clever? ".

0 comments:

Post a Comment