Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Walkin Blood Test Laboratory Toronto

3 Months are for lovers.


Today, as they say, are we celebrating? Yes, we celebrate three months together, that seem to nothing, but are - in their small - many of them.
your smile, your face, your manners and your hands have not changed since December 23, I have always considered something untouchable and instead had only the appearance of my little birthday present.
All I have to tell you, sometimes you know, sometimes not, but because I can not find the words.
Being with you makes me suffer thousands of situations good and bad different, like a rainbow of colors and with many facets not only red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.
In our report there are only seven colors, there are millions, we have collected only a few hours.
Love, I would end up collecting these colors, with you, and nobody else.

We still have many ways to understand one another and that many opportunities to be happy together. Because nobody makes me happy more than you.
We will be happy, we will be sad, we are saddened, we are disappointed, we will be together, we will.

Here I never wrote, but you always knew you, I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment