Friday, November 2, 2007

Blackberry India Prepaid

.. DIPPIU '



Really ...

computationally speaking, proudly belong to the ranks of the "dinosaurs" who came up with Apple] [, VIC20 (I ZX Spectrum), Amiga (I Atari 1040), etc.. Those who "have passed to DOS 3 !!!!". What then if the bones are made on Unix, Unix and always have "learned the Internet," at a time when ordinary mortals were "Oooooohhhh 'to Win 3:11 without even the TCP / IP - Internet and not even knew existed .

Ok, for a change are not "aligned" either technologically speaking - but that's just politics. I reiterate the point: "Fuck if they are technological."

Who would expect that my study is still in style StarTrek perhaps disappointed - except that a "study" I have it but do not use it more because I use the living room or bedroom - apart from that I told my computers they look very, very "Vintage" to want to be stylish.

What the fuck - they are, vintage appearance. Certainly not in the internal components, or in software (when it makes sense to update it) but I really like the look of my machines is and remains that of 10 years ago.

short, senzaltro more "den of Neo" in the first Matrix, which aseptic Enterprise console - including welded wire, and peripherals, "gutted" with a view components, etc.. But

so I like it. I like my stuff is up to date "within", I like to use the technology, and I do not like to serve me: that technology, or fashion or whatever.

... Oh well - where you go to block with that?

... In reality we can ward off where we want - it's easy to shoot in the pile - But I'll take aim at the TV instead.

NB not "television" - that can not stand more, if only I looked - except few exceptions not worth mentioning.

No no, just say "the television". The box - or rather the "panel" - now.

I state now that I am remaining two, which are both cathode ça va sans dire. But I do not speak of my television .... then:

I go to friends - no matter who, by now, except Mittler - CRT himself, whoever he is.

MEEEEEEEEEEGApannellone plasma on the wall - or a bit less appenaapppena mega-LCD, which dominates the living room. Or "small" LCD which is in the kitchen, but cmq LCD.

with screens to 16:9, of course: so, first disgust

a. I am already expressed how much I appreciate the content on television - but be that as it may, if I find myself looking at them - at least I can see them in normal proportions? And / or present a full picture?

But that vulgarity - of course ke no. We have the 16:9 - and sure as death, holding it in Landscape mode or PAN - with the result that I have to see Abigail "Abby" Sciuto of NCIS or face resembling dilated soralella, or even as DarkLady "normal" - but without the part above and below the picture.

What is 4:3, the Abby, fuck!

And that we have 4:3 mode, sti futuristic panels: but then of course the black bars on either side fan (and who cares ?)... Well it seems that for people of 16:9 this is blasphemy.

Ok, according to disgust:

b. The plasma "is printed." You'll understand
ke news - so do the cathode, does any screen .. you also that of the ATM, that while the use continues to offer the sad experience of its phosphor screen with the "printed there? Well is the same.

Technically speaking, is what is called "Retention" ("retention" no, that does not end). And the time was due to the cathode ray phosphors tropppo burned by the long persistence of the exact same image.

Well? "Well" - whether with phosphors it took their good years, with no plasma - very few months, and Plaff, the logos of various issuers will remain flat-spotted there. Oh is reversible, of course - but it takes months of inactivity.

But please, perp. This is the TECHNOLOGY that I abhor, I do not want and that you never want to.

But someone tells me what the fuck do I want to see Emilio Fede in HD, if then - and I quote from a complaint from a user's Pioneer - "I have to change channels frequently, even if I'm following a program that I like?? ?

But piacereeeeee!

There would also be said of the iPhone and UMTS, but on this I go back again.

PS: thanks "Anonymous:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment